HENLEY ROYAL REGATTA
Henley Royal Regatta is one of the highlights of the summer providing a relaxed yet exclusive atmosphere in a charming location. A garden party atmosphere prevails with drinks being sipped by the waters edge as various boats do battle on this famous stretch of river.
PACKAGE CAN INCLUDE:-
The Fawley Meadows facility is situated on the banks of the River Thames, perfect to view the day’s races. Private tables of 10 guests are available in the Fawley Meadows Restaurant, groups of less than 10 will be required to share.
- Entrance to the official Henley Royal Regatta Fawley Meadows site
- Tea, Coffee and pastries on arrival
- “Chefs table” luncheon served in the Royal Regatta Restaurant or
- Four course plated luncheon (Private Chalet only)
- Afternoon tea
- Alfresco bar and live music in the “Regatta Courtyard”
- Complimentary bar throughout the day, excluding Champagne
- Car park passes (1 per 2 guests)
- Floral decorations
- Colour televisions
- Official Henley Royal Regatta Programme (1 per 2 guests)
- River Cruise (optional and subject to availability)
- Live Musical Entertainment
- Printed itineraries, maps and menus
- Experienced event staff in attendance throughout the day
Stewards Enclosure Badge, Pimms Voucher & ferry ride across the Thames.